Expert primate safari and gorilla trek experiences in Rwanda. View tour prices, honeymoon romantic safari, family vacation, solo travel, trip reviews, maps
||Please arrive at least 2 hours before the flight.
- Meet and greet services.
- All transport and game drives on safari sector will be in a safari minibus with pop-up
- roof (maximum 7 passengers) with a Bi-lingual English speaking driver-guide on shared basis.
- Guaranteed window seat.
- Meals and accommodation as specified.
- All park fees and government taxes.
- ½ litre bottle mineral water per person per day on game drives.
- Airport transfers.
- Visas and international flights.
- Airport taxes (clients pay direct).
- Driver-guide gratuities.
- Drinks, dining rooms tips, porterage.
- Personal travel, baggage and medical insurance.
- Telephone bill, laundry and any items of a personal nature.
- Balloon Safari.
- Passenger Information.
- Passengers should bring only soft sided bags**.
- The tour is modular and combines with other tours so there may be need for clients to change vehicles on occasion.
Days of Operation – Daily
Duration – 4 Days
Vehicle – Safari Minibus (Scheduled)
Pick up Point
Safari Briefing: Day 01 at 0700hrs approx.
Departs on Day 01: 0730hrs approx.
Returns on Day 08: 1200hrs approx. (flights to be booked)
Due to limited luggage space in vehicles, suitcases are unsuitable for scheduled road safaris. We recommend luggage packed in inexpensive barrel/sausage bags or soft sided bags not exceeding 15kgs and 65×46 cm.
Excess luggage can be handed over to the representative at time of briefing. It will be handed over to you on your return from safari. Additional costs may apply to pick up drop off luggage at specific points.
– We may have to reroute the itinerary or accommodate in similar lodges in case of non- availability
– Prices for domestic flights, airport taxes or park fees may be changed without prior notice. This is beyond our control and any increase levied will be passed to you
END OF SERVICE